To fulfill Allah's command "and proclaim the Hajj among men…" (22:27), that they may fulfill the fifth pillar of which the foundation of the religion of Al-Islam is built. To aid and facilitate in the complete preparation, education, and implementation of the rites of Hajj as provided by Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in a way that is pleasing to Allah (swt).
"Llimited seating" so reserve your seat today with a min $500 deposit."
Flight on Royal Jordanian from JFK NY to Amman, Jordan to Jeddah, KSA REDUCED to $3,550. pp in Quad room - price was $3,850. REDUCED to $3,650. pp in Triple room - price was $3,950. REDUCED to $3,950. pp in Double room - price was $4,250.
Medinah and Mecca Accommodations:
4 nights' in Movenpick Hotel (5 Stars) - Medinah 4 nights' in Hilton Suites (5 Stars) - Mecca
Jerusalem and Jordan Hotel Accommodations include:
Double room 1 night in Marriott Hotel (5 Stars) in Petra, Jordan 2 nights in Golden Walls Hotel (4 Stars) in Jerusalem 1 nights' in Kempinski Hotel (5 Stars) in Amman
· Daily Breakfast Buffet in hotels.
· JED/MED by Air
· Ground transportation via private bus to: Medinah / Mecca / Jeddah
· Sightseeing: Half Day Mazarat in Medinah & Half Day Mazarat in Mecca
· Ground transportation via private air conditioned bus in Jerusalem & Jordan
· Meet and assist
on arrival and departure at King Hussein Bridge
· English speaking tour guide for Jerusalem and Jordan
· Complimentary Ihram for males
· Complimentary prayer rug for females
· Guided through Umrah rites and tours
· Shuttle bus at border Jordan side · Visa Processing
Anything not included in the above.
Any meals other than breakfast
Visa and entry fees into Jordan / Jerusalem appprox $140
($140. Paid individually in Jordan / Jerusalem)
Tips for tour guides, bus drivers, restaurants etc.
Personal expenses e.g. phone calls, laundry, room service etc.