Prepare for Hajj / Umrah 2017Download Hajj Application (.pdf)
"Llimited seating" so reserve your seat today with a min $3,000 deposit."
1. Passport Valid for at least 6 months past the return date.
2. Non-US passprt holders: Color Copy of Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) or U.S. Re-Entry permit (both sides).
3. Non-US passprt holders: H1 - Visa Holder- a copy of your H1 or Work & Re-Entry Permit.
4. Two (2) Passport Size Photos with WHITE back ground.
5. Vaccination record for Meningitis. (This shot is good for 5 years)
6. Copy of Marriage Certificate for Couples with different last names.
7. Copy of children's Birth Certificate.
8. A statement in writing from your masjid validating you have taken shahadah is required (on masjid letterhead) if you do not have a Muslim name.
The links below connect to sample documents and other information that will be requested if you fall into any of the specified categories. All letters are submitted to the Saudi Arabian Embassy when applying for your travel Visa. Your travel can be delayed if we do not have your document on time.
Take your choice of Visa applications below (give the documents time to load).
Everyone is responsible for getting their own Passport. You may have to pay a fee to expedite your passport if you do not have it in time, we will let you know when we need it but apply for it today!
Request: Letters for employers verifying you are a registered traveler if needed.
To view the above PDF files, open them in an Acrobat viewer (e.g., Acrobat Reader). Acrobat Reader enables you to view, navigate, and print PDF files on several platforms. Acrobat Reader is available for free from all Adobe online services.